Wednesday 22 August 2007

A few more pictures


Lands End



A full river Tamar on the Devon/Cornwall border.


The last cafe stop near the cathedral in Truro.


Chepstow
The best value cafe near the centre of Lancaster, all day breakfast and tea for a about £4.


A bit wet in Whitchurch.
A sunny afternoon in beautiful Glencoe.
More sheep than cars on the old A74 from Glasgow to Carlisle.


Ben Nevis in the background at the Commando monument near Fort William.





Time out for the Devil's Porridge exhibition near Gretna.
The steepest bit, a back road route I took into Hamilton south of Glasgow.


On my way up to the youth hostel at JoG I took a diversion to the most northerly point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.